Our Commitment to You During COVID-19
On May 6th, 24 counties, including those in our service area, moved from the Red to the Yellow Phase. In response to the Governor's decision, we have decided to re-open our lobbies on an adjusted schedule. Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, our lobbies will be open:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. for customers age 50+ and those who are high-risk
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for all customers
- At 12:00 p.m. we will close our lobbies but continue to offer services via our Drive-Up until close of business
- Drive-Up Services Only from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Our Drive-Up services will continue to be available:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
For the health and safety of our customers and our employees, we have put the following preventative measures in place:
- Limiting the number of people in the branch at one time
- Any person entering the branch is required to wear a face mask
- Germ shields have been installed at all teller stations
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in all branches
- Floor markers have been placed in the lobbies to ensure proper social distancing occurs
- Branches will continue to receive thorough environmental cleaning
- Lobby Managers in each branch to assist customers and to help monitor occupancy and social distancing standards
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our staff, please call 570-568-6851. Appointments are available Monday-Saturday during bank hours.
We continue to encourage our customers to utilize our digital banking solutions:
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Open an Account Online
- Utilize Telephone Banking by calling (570) 568-2265
- Access to over 55,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs through our partnership with AllPoint®
- View all of your banking options here
As always, our staff is available during regular bank hours to assist your with your banking needs. Please call (570) 568-6851 or reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Should you have any questions, or need help setting up Online or Mobile Banking, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Should there be any further developments or changes to the way we conduct business, we will notify our customers as soon as possible. For continuous updates, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram and check our website.
Face Masks: All employees and any customer or vendor who enters our buildings must wear a mask. To learn more about that order, click HERE.
Stay Informed: CDC Updates
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act:
View the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist HERE
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
View Best Practices HERE
Protecting Yourself Against Fraud & Scams
At Susquehanna Community Bank, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to helping you protect your information. Unfortunately, with the current COVID-19 pandemic, there's been an increase in fraud and scams. Learn why it's important to safeguard your sensitive information, how to avoid fraud and identity theft, and how to keep your debit card secure.
- Learn about Fraud & Online Security here
- Learn more about COVID-19 scams from the IRS
- 5 Tips from the FTC
- COVID-19 Consumer Warnings & Safety Tips from the FCC
- Explore our IDProtect® service
- Set up secure alerts to receive account information in real-time
- Use Mobile Banking? Check out Freez It - a remote control for your debit card
Q: How can I access my accounts from home?
A: You have 24/7 access to your accounts from home with Online and Mobile Banking as well as Telephone Banking 570-568-2265. Click here for additional details.
Q: I don’t know how to use Online/Mobile Banking.
A: We would be more than happy to help you set that up! Please call 570-568-6851 for help from one of our knowledgeable staff members.
Q: When can I utilize the branch drive up?
A: Monday-Thursday: 8am to 5pm; Friday: 8am to 6pm; Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Q: Is anyone available to speak to?
A: Our staff will be available Monday-Thursday: 8am to 5pm, Friday: 8am to 6pm, and Saturday: 8am to 12pm to help you with all of your banking needs. Please call us at 570-568-6851 or reach out to us via the Contact Us page on our website. Someone will get back to you shortly.
Q: Can I open an account online?
A: Yes! You can open many of our accounts online HERE.
Q: Should I be withdrawing large amounts of cash during this time?
A: No. The Bank is FDIC insured and we continue to keep up with the currency needs of our customers. The safest place for your money is in the bank.
Q: When will I receive my Stimulus Check?
A: As soon as the Bank receives the funds from the government, we will apply them to your account. You can learn more about the Economic Impact Payment by visiting the IRS website HERE.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.