Welcome to a New Way to Pay
Apple Pay®/Android Pay™/Samsung Pay will change the way you pay with your Susquehanna Community Bank debit and credit card. Just tap to pay.
Benefits of paying with your Mobile Wallet
- Easy to Enroll: Add your Susquehanna Community Bank debit or credit card in a few quick steps
- Tap to use: Once it’s setup, just hold your device near a reader
- Available at over 100,000 locations and counting
- Safe and secure: Designed to safeguard your personal information from all outside parties
Pay with a single touch: Apple Pay®, Android Pay™, and Samsung Pay are mobile payment services found in your mobile wallet that allow users to make payments from their eligible device. Adding your Susquehanna Community Bank debit or credit card to your mobile wallet allows you to pay at hundreds of thousands of stores and on participating apps. It’s easy, convenient and secure!
Your security is our top priority.
When you make payments with your Mobile Wallet:
– Your full card number is not stored on your mobile device.
– Transactions are monitored by SCB’s risk and fraud detection systems.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. ©2016 Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.