BUSINESS MOBILE BANKING
Access your business from the palm of your hand with our Business Mobile app¹. Our secure app gives you access to your accounts – anytime, anywhere, and when it’s convenient for you. Managing your business has never been easier. Use your mobile device to manage your accounts, approve transactions and more.
- Approve time-sensitive business transactions quickly, like ACH, Wire Transfers and Positive Pay Exceptions
- Log in with Touch ID® or Face ID® on touch enabled Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer money between your business accounts
- Setup in-app notifications for approval requests
- Pay bills2
- Deposit checks:
- Checks deposited before 3 PM EST on a business day will be considered as received same business day
- Accepted checks will be subject to the Bank’s Funds Availability Disclosure
- Deposit limit of $6,000 per day
- Only one check per deposit
- Secure and convenient
Contact Us to Enroll
Ready to get started? Call or Email one of our Treasury Management experts today to start using our Business Mobile Banking app.
Vice President/Treasury Management Director
Treasury Management Associate
Accessing the App
Download the Susquehanna Community Bank - Business app found in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and enter your username and password (User code and password are case sensitive)
- Users with tokens will enter their token and PIN for their password
Security is our top priority.
- Utilizes HTTPS, 256-bit SSL encryption and time-outs when your phone is not in use
- Only the phone and/or device you personally enroll can access your accounts
- No data is EVER stored on your device
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. 1Susquehanna Community Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, regular text and data package charges may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier if you have questions. 2You must have transfers, wires, Positive Pay and Bill Pay services set up previously in Business Online Banking to use these functions in Business Mobile Banking; additional services fees may apply. All mobile banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the Susquehanna Community Bank Treasury Management Agreement. A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from savings and money market accounts.
LENDING SOLUTIONSSmall Business