WE ARE WHERE YOU ARE
Manage your finances – anytime, anywhere, and when it’s convenient for you with Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit & Instant Balance. Best of all, it’s free1.
- Instant Balance – view up to six accounts right from the login screen of our app—no password necessary
- Log in with Touch ID® or Face ID® on touch enabled Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices
- Review recent transactions
- Freez It – control your debit card from your smartphone
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills and people2
- Deposit checks:
- Checks deposited before 3 PM EST on a business day will be considered as received same business day
- Accepted checks will be subject to the Bank’s Funds Availability Disclosure
- Deposit limit of $2,500 per day
- Only one check per deposit
- Secure and convenient
Download the Susquehanna Community Bank app found in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click on “First Time User? Enroll Now”
- Select type of account and follow the prompts to complete set-up
- Create a username, password, and security questions. (User code and password are case sensitive)
You can also check out our Mobile FAQs.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
1Susquehanna Community Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, regular text and data package charges may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier if you have questions.
2You must have transfers and optional Bill Pay set up previously in Online Banking to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
All mobile banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the Susquehanna Community Bank Online, Bill Pay, & Mobile Banking Service Agreement.
A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from savings and money market accounts.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.